- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
FremantleMedia India MD Anupama Mandloi quits
MUMBAI: FremantleMedia India managing director Anupama Mandloi has resigned. She had spent five years in the production house.
Mandloi will, however, continue to be associated with Fremantle as a consultant.
Confirming the development to TelevisionPost.com, Mandloi said, “Yes, I have put in my papers. I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to set up and drive the company in India with a fabulous set of colleagues. It has been an enriching 5 years and I will always treasure this experience. I will continue to work with Fremantlemedia as a consultant.”
Mandloi had joined FremantleMedia India in February 2010 as head of content. She had moved from Star Plus, where she was overseeing the channel’s non-fiction programming.