- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
FremantleMedia India MD Anupama Mandloi quits
MUMBAI: FremantleMedia India managing director Anupama Mandloi has resigned. She had spent five years in the production house.
Mandloi will, however, continue to be associated with Fremantle as a consultant.
Confirming the development to TelevisionPost.com, Mandloi said, “Yes, I have put in my papers. I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to set up and drive the company in India with a fabulous set of colleagues. It has been an enriching 5 years and I will always treasure this experience. I will continue to work with Fremantlemedia as a consultant.”
Mandloi had joined FremantleMedia India in February 2010 as head of content. She had moved from Star Plus, where she was overseeing the channel’s non-fiction programming.