- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
FremantleMedia India MD Anupama Mandloi quits
MUMBAI: FremantleMedia India managing director Anupama Mandloi has resigned. She had spent five years in the production house.
Mandloi will, however, continue to be associated with Fremantle as a consultant.
Confirming the development to TelevisionPost.com, Mandloi said, “Yes, I have put in my papers. I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to set up and drive the company in India with a fabulous set of colleagues. It has been an enriching 5 years and I will always treasure this experience. I will continue to work with Fremantlemedia as a consultant.”
Mandloi had joined FremantleMedia India in February 2010 as head of content. She had moved from Star Plus, where she was overseeing the channel’s non-fiction programming.