- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Fox Star Studios to release ‘Hawaa Hawaai’ on 9 May
MUMBAI: Fox Star Studios has announced its first release of 2014, a sports film titled ‘Hawaa Hawaai’.
Directed by Amole Gupte, the movie will be released worldwide on 9 May. The film brings forth a journey of emotions and entertainments, aiming to make it a summer holiday treat for families.
The film will also take forward Fox Star Studios’ commitment towards nurturing high-concept cinema through commercially successful films like ‘Stanley Ka Dabba’ and ‘Jolly LLB’.
Fox Star Studios CEO Vijay Singh said, “We are happy to partner with Amole and Deepa and are proud to present to the audiences worldwide, one of the most exciting stories of 2014. The film celebrates the power of dreaming big and chasing one’s impossible dreams. We have tremendous belief in Amole’s vision. He is by far one of the finest story tellers and we are glad to take our partnership that started with Stanley Ka Dabba, to the next level.”
‘Hawaa Hawaai’ revolves around the belief that every achievement is the result of a dream dared, and features Saqib Saleem and national award winning child actor Partho Gupte in lead roles.
Director Amole Gupte said, “Hawaa Hawaai celebrates the triumph of the human spirit against all odds and salutes those dreamers who carry the will to turn their dreams into a reality. It’s a clean, family entertainer which will find resonance with the dreamer inside us. I am glad I have got a chance to work with two path breaking performers with a great ensemble cast.”