- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Fox Life to launch a new show in June
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Fox Life is launching a new show titled ‘The Adventures of Sarah Todd’ starting 13 June.
Sarah Todd is the finalist of MasterChef and now runs a restaurant called ‘Antares’ in Goa.
The show will chronicle Todd’s Goan exploration and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 10:00 pm.
Each episode will feature a new adventure Todd embarks on—from crab catching to exploring Goa’s Portuguese heritage to experimenting with recipes that have been passed down through generations.
Viewers will get to see the offbeat side of Goa from Todd’s perspective, as she knits a fisherman’s net at a village, takes a houseboat for a ride and shops at local markets. The show is currently under production.
Over the years, Fox Life has offered several franchises that were produced in India, namely ‘Life Mein Ek Baar’, ‘Twist of Taste’ and ‘Sound Trek’.
This flagship lifestyle channel of the Fox Networks Group reaches out to audiences in India and various South Asian countries including Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It is available in four different languages—English, Hindi, Tamil and Bengali, and is also available in HD.