- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Fox Life to launch a new show in June
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Fox Life is launching a new show titled ‘The Adventures of Sarah Todd’ starting 13 June.
Sarah Todd is the finalist of MasterChef and now runs a restaurant called ‘Antares’ in Goa.
The show will chronicle Todd’s Goan exploration and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 10:00 pm.
Each episode will feature a new adventure Todd embarks on—from crab catching to exploring Goa’s Portuguese heritage to experimenting with recipes that have been passed down through generations.
Viewers will get to see the offbeat side of Goa from Todd’s perspective, as she knits a fisherman’s net at a village, takes a houseboat for a ride and shops at local markets. The show is currently under production.
Over the years, Fox Life has offered several franchises that were produced in India, namely ‘Life Mein Ek Baar’, ‘Twist of Taste’ and ‘Sound Trek’.
This flagship lifestyle channel of the Fox Networks Group reaches out to audiences in India and various South Asian countries including Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It is available in four different languages—English, Hindi, Tamil and Bengali, and is also available in HD.