- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Fox Life to air new show ‘Spirited Traveller’ with Chef Kiran Jethwa
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Fox Life will air a new local production, ‘Spirited Traveller’, from 20 March at 9 pm.
The show will explore the local cuisines and beverages of India with chef Kiran Jethwa. Taking inspiration from the diverse and rich culture of India, Fox Life will capture chef Jethwa on a fun journey through the country, exploring its unique beverages, their origin and the local age-old delicacies from tasting the fanciest cocktails to uncovering secret concoctions that make local intoxicant.
Fox Network Groups India VP of content and communication Aparna Deshmukh said, “We are extremely excited for our newest local production that is aimed at creating an experiential journey of Indian beverages in this first of its kind show. Our trade partners will be able to drive immense value from this show owing to the talent and the format. Chef Kiran Jethwa has long been a part of the Fox Life family with his top-rated shows. We hope that our viewers quench their thirst for good entertainment right here with us on Fox Life.”