- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Fox Life to air ‘DesignHQ’ from 7 September
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Fox Life will focus on home décor and interiors’ space with its show ‘Design HQ’. The show will give its viewers a never-seen-before inside access into the homes of Bollywood A-listers such as Hrithik Roshan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandes, Sussanne Khan, Masaba Gupta and others.
The show kicks off on 7 September and will air every Thursday at 10 pm.
Design HQ will reveal personalised design inspiration behind celebrity home interiors along with some candid, fun conversations with Ashiesh Shah on all-things-design and more. The show also features a fun DIY segment with Ashiesh, wherein he shares simple hacks on how to “design your own space” and live the celeb life.
Shruti Takulia, creative director, India Productions, Fox Networks Group, said, “With Design HQ, we bring forth a new facet of lifestyle – design and home décor, for our aesthetically inclined viewers; a natural extension of the channel’s already broad lifestyle bouquet spanning food, travel and fashion.
“From Hrithik Roshan talking about his vending machine to Aditya Roy Kapoor’s confession about his ambient bachelor pad, or Pernia’s penchant of having various shades of white and mirrors in her house to a quirky rickshaw installation at AD & Sabina Singh’s abode – Design HQ is all about revealing design stories coming straight from celebrity homes.” Shruti added
Shah said, “I am delighted to collaborate with Fox Life and Conde Nast Video to create India’s first-of-its kind design centric TV show. Through the episodes, I will take you to some very fascinating yet private homes of my celebrated friends. Everyone likes to see and have beautiful space and this show will definitely help the viewers take back some interesting DIY hacks and tricks to re-create a home the celebrity style.”
The show is produced by Fox Life India in collaboration with Condé Nast Video.