- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Fox Life brings back ‘Style And The City’ for a third season
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Fox Life brings back ‘Style And the city’ for a third season.
The show, which brings together India’s fashion gurus to style some of the hottest Bollywood celebrities, will kick off on 30 May. It will air every Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm.
Viewers can watch designers Nishka Lulla, Anaita Shroff Adajania, Nikhil Thampi, Neeta Lulla, Raakesh Agarvwal and Kunal Tanna seam unique fashion genres together with personal style of fashion icons like Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Nargis Fakri, Huma Quereshi, Rana Dagubatti, Rajkumar Rao, Kirti Sanon, Sana Saeed to name a few. Get a sneak peek inside the fashion closet of the who’s who of Bollywood and explore their fashion secrets.
From royal vintage style, to power dressing, to boho chic, to funky hip hop, to glamourous dressing for the Red carpet- these are some of the styles which will be brought alive by India’s top designers as they dress up Bollywood’s biggest stars in the all new season.
The designers along with the chic show host – Kirat Bhattal will not only explore ‘fashion themes’ like Vintage, Neo grunge, Kitsch, Boho Chic and Dressing for Red Carpet, but will also focus on what the celebrity’s own style mantra is. In effect, this season of ‘Style & the City’ will go inside celebrity’s fashion closets.
The show unravels the fashion secrets and the personal style mantras of the featured celebrity and embarks on creating the perfect outfit for them. The broadcaster said that the new season is a panache, experimenting with fashion genres, reconnoitring celebrity fashion closets and many more enthusing experiences!
Fox International Channels business head for India Swati Mohan said, “After the super success of season 1 & 2, we are back with a fresh season of Style & the City 3 with a lot more exhilaration, fashion fusion and a star-studded Bollywood cast. The show is sure to delight the fashion enthusiasts through many thrilling moments. With SATC 3, we also reiterate our promise to experiment with different show formats and bring more quality local content to the Indian audiences- that showcases fashion in a diverse and extravagant manner.”
The show is powered by Lotus MatteGel and presented by Snapdeal.