- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Fourth Dimension to manage news channel Sathiyam TV’s ad sales
MUMBAI: Tamil news channel Sathiyam TV has assigned its ad sales duties to Fourth Dimension Media Solutions.
The collaboration with Fourth Dimension will enable Sathiyam TV to effectively engage its media sales duties in India and amplify the presence across the country along with developing widespread and integrated relationships with leading national advertisers.
Launched in October 2010, Sathiyam TV is distributed extensively in the state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry by the state-run Arasu Cable and by leading private MSOs such as SCV, TCCL, Akshaya, Aadhaar, Crystal and Sky Sat.
Sathiyam TV is available for viewership in the Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli and Dharwad areas of Karnataka and in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The channel is also available on direct-to-home (DTH) platforms such as Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV.
Fourth Dimension Media Solutions CEO Shankar B said, “We are extremely delighted to represent the No. 2 news and infotainment channel of Tamil Nadu. Sathiyam TV probably is the only brand after Puthiyathalaimurai which has shown tremendous growth in numbers in the last three months.”