- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Fourth Dimension to manage news channel Sathiyam TV’s ad sales
MUMBAI: Tamil news channel Sathiyam TV has assigned its ad sales duties to Fourth Dimension Media Solutions.
The collaboration with Fourth Dimension will enable Sathiyam TV to effectively engage its media sales duties in India and amplify the presence across the country along with developing widespread and integrated relationships with leading national advertisers.
Launched in October 2010, Sathiyam TV is distributed extensively in the state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry by the state-run Arasu Cable and by leading private MSOs such as SCV, TCCL, Akshaya, Aadhaar, Crystal and Sky Sat.
Sathiyam TV is available for viewership in the Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli and Dharwad areas of Karnataka and in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The channel is also available on direct-to-home (DTH) platforms such as Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV.
Fourth Dimension Media Solutions CEO Shankar B said, “We are extremely delighted to represent the No. 2 news and infotainment channel of Tamil Nadu. Sathiyam TV probably is the only brand after Puthiyathalaimurai which has shown tremendous growth in numbers in the last three months.”