- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Former Zee Media CEO launches Hindi news channel in collaboration with JK Media
MUMBAI: TV news media executive and former Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) CEO RK Arora has teamed up with JK Media Network’s Subash Chowdhary and Tapinder Kumar to launch a new national Hindi news channel JK 24X7 News.
Currently, JK Media Network owns and operates a regional news channel Gulistan News, which caters to the viewers of Jammu & Kashmir.
The tagline of the channel is ‘Aao Badlen Hum’. Spurring change and emboldening the voice of the changing India is the brand positioning for JK 24X7 News.
The channel aims to make a positive impact on the lives of its viewers through its content.
JK 24X7 News is available on all major cable networks, and will shortly be available on all DTH platforms.
The network has plans for expansion of their bouquet of channels in different genres in the near future.
A chartered accountant by profession, Arora has over 25 years of experience. He recently stepped down as executive director and CEO of ZMCL.
Prior to ZMCL, he worked with various media houses including News Nation, India News, News 24 and India TV.