- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Former ABP News Network CEO Ashok Venkatramani joins Chrome as director
MUMBAI: Former ABP News Network CEO Ashok Venkatramani has joined Chrome Data Analytics & Media as director.
Venkatramani brings with him 25 years of experience in sales, marketing and general management roles in the FMCG and broadcasting sectors. Chrome DM has been a pioneer for over eight years in broadcast distribution audits and primary media research in India. Over the years, the company has built strengths across big data and primary consumer research & analytics. In his role, he will be working closely with the group’s leadership team.
Chrome DM has recently launched a new ‘Consumer and Market Research Services’ vertical. This business vertical leverages Chrome’s nationwide field force across 3300 cities and 215,000 villages and proprietary technology tools for primary consumer research. Within a short span of six months, it has already bagged accounts of brands and clients like Mercedes, Dabur, Gionee, Bureau of Energy Efficiency (Ministry of Power, Gov. of India), Lava, Central Ministry of Urban Development (Govt. of India), Toyota, BJP and Department of Information and Public Relations(Govt. of Rajasthan).
Venkatramani’s engagement would further strengthen this initiative. While he would be based out of Mumbai, he would have equal involvement with the Delhi team.
“Chrome has witnessed unprecedented growth over the years, and is today an accepted currency for over 600+ TV channels. I’m also looking forward to working closely with its bright young team as it is doing some interesting work in the space of primary consumer and media research and analytics with a diverse portfolio of clients,” said Venkatramani.
Chrome Data Analytics and Media founder, MD Pankaj Krishna said, “I’m delighted to have Ashok on board. We being a young company, Ashok’s years of experience make for the perfect fit for us. He has been a driving force in his previous roles at Unilever and ABP, and we’re looking forward to the value he will add with his inputs.”