- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
FoodFood looks to strengthen its bloggers network
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel FoodFood is inviting foodies with a flair for writing to become a part of their Food Bloggers Network.
The broadcaster has launched the platform to make this a part of its larger initiative allowing for a deeper understanding of the effort and passion that goes into food blogging. The initiative invites participants to share their sample articles with the network on firstname.lastname@example.org and stand a chance to build their own profile on the FoodFood Bloggers network.
FoodFood is looking to evolve its food media brand with an approach to ‘Food with a Perspective’.
The campaign which runs for a month, has been launched keeping in mind the growing connectivity of the audience through the online medium.
Commenting on the launch, FoodFood content head Ruchir Joshi said, “We have been receiving a tremendous response from our viewers across our social media pages both in terms of them showing their appreciation for our content as well as sharing valuable feedback. The FOODFOOD Bloggers Network initiative is meant to empower passionate foodies from across India to find a voice and be able to convert their interest into a fast growing profession of blogging. We feel that it is imperative in the current environment that it grows an in-house pool of blogging talent that connects with a diverse range of audience to drive opinion and influence choices in the future.”