- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
FoodFood looks to strengthen its bloggers network
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel FoodFood is inviting foodies with a flair for writing to become a part of their Food Bloggers Network.
The broadcaster has launched the platform to make this a part of its larger initiative allowing for a deeper understanding of the effort and passion that goes into food blogging. The initiative invites participants to share their sample articles with the network on email@example.com and stand a chance to build their own profile on the FoodFood Bloggers network.
FoodFood is looking to evolve its food media brand with an approach to ‘Food with a Perspective’.
The campaign which runs for a month, has been launched keeping in mind the growing connectivity of the audience through the online medium.
Commenting on the launch, FoodFood content head Ruchir Joshi said, “We have been receiving a tremendous response from our viewers across our social media pages both in terms of them showing their appreciation for our content as well as sharing valuable feedback. The FOODFOOD Bloggers Network initiative is meant to empower passionate foodies from across India to find a voice and be able to convert their interest into a fast growing profession of blogging. We feel that it is imperative in the current environment that it grows an in-house pool of blogging talent that connects with a diverse range of audience to drive opinion and influence choices in the future.”