- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
FoodFood launches ‘K for Kids’
MUMBAI: Food lifestyle channel FoodFood has launched a kids culinary show ‘K for Kids’ based on health and nutrition, in association with Kissan.
Created by the kids and for the kids between the age group of 7 to 10 years, the show airs at 1 pm every Sunday.
The show aims to help children develop cooking skills, while demonstrating how to make easy recipes. Anchored by Masterchef 2 India winner Shipra Khanna, the show will feature a bunch of kids every week that will learn to make different original recipes themselves.
FoodFood’s SK Barua said, “This specially created kiddies’ show has taken a more mischievous and scientific approach to things. Hopefully, these kids, by the end of each episode, will know how to cook, and realise just how much fun cooking can actually be.”
With kids being a part of the show, it will not involve any chopping, cutting or fire play as a safety precaution. In between cooking recipes like Ragi roll with a fruit spread, the show will present lots of rhyming, singing and other fun.
Against the backdrop of a bright café kitchen set, Khanna and her entourage will cook up simple food for fussy eaters.
The show aims to educate kids about their favourite dishes and also focus on nutrition and health eating.