- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
FoodFood launches ‘K for Kids’
MUMBAI: Food lifestyle channel FoodFood has launched a kids culinary show ‘K for Kids’ based on health and nutrition, in association with Kissan.
Created by the kids and for the kids between the age group of 7 to 10 years, the show airs at 1 pm every Sunday.
The show aims to help children develop cooking skills, while demonstrating how to make easy recipes. Anchored by Masterchef 2 India winner Shipra Khanna, the show will feature a bunch of kids every week that will learn to make different original recipes themselves.
FoodFood’s SK Barua said, “This specially created kiddies’ show has taken a more mischievous and scientific approach to things. Hopefully, these kids, by the end of each episode, will know how to cook, and realise just how much fun cooking can actually be.”
With kids being a part of the show, it will not involve any chopping, cutting or fire play as a safety precaution. In between cooking recipes like Ragi roll with a fruit spread, the show will present lots of rhyming, singing and other fun.
Against the backdrop of a bright café kitchen set, Khanna and her entourage will cook up simple food for fussy eaters.
The show aims to educate kids about their favourite dishes and also focus on nutrition and health eating.