- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
FoodFood launches ‘K for Kids’
MUMBAI: Food lifestyle channel FoodFood has launched a kids culinary show ‘K for Kids’ based on health and nutrition, in association with Kissan.
Created by the kids and for the kids between the age group of 7 to 10 years, the show airs at 1 pm every Sunday.
The show aims to help children develop cooking skills, while demonstrating how to make easy recipes. Anchored by Masterchef 2 India winner Shipra Khanna, the show will feature a bunch of kids every week that will learn to make different original recipes themselves.
FoodFood’s SK Barua said, “This specially created kiddies’ show has taken a more mischievous and scientific approach to things. Hopefully, these kids, by the end of each episode, will know how to cook, and realise just how much fun cooking can actually be.”
With kids being a part of the show, it will not involve any chopping, cutting or fire play as a safety precaution. In between cooking recipes like Ragi roll with a fruit spread, the show will present lots of rhyming, singing and other fun.
Against the backdrop of a bright café kitchen set, Khanna and her entourage will cook up simple food for fussy eaters.
The show aims to educate kids about their favourite dishes and also focus on nutrition and health eating.