- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Fevicol rides on the Pro Kabbadi bandwagon
MUMBAI: Fevicol has integrated with Pro Kabbadi League for on-air and on-ground integration.
The integration will go on till 31 August. The league is currently airing on Star Sports and on Star Gold.
Pidilite Industries CMO Anil Jayaraj said, “Kabbadi is a sport integral to India’s culture. The game has seen resurrection as a mainstream sport through Pro Kabbadi League. Kabbadi is an ideal game for Fevicol to associate considering the fact that it involves strong holds, tackles and bonds which is in line with the brand’s messaging of strong bonding.”
Madison Media Sigma COO Vanita Keswani said, “PKL’s viewership data are encouraging and proves the fact that the game is finding its feet amongst Indian viewers. It saw an astounding 218 million viewers tuning into Pro-Kabaddi League’s opening games.”
Integration will involve on-air animated pushbacks and aston bands on Star Sports featuring ‘Fevicol ki Pakkad, Chootegi Nahin’ during live matches when a tackle results in entrapment of the raider.
The classic Fevicol TVC ‘Haisha ad’ will be aired during matches on Star Sports and Star Gold. The brand will also communicate on-ground through messaging on LED screens at venues.