- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
‘Fast and Furious 7’ to see nationwide, multi-lingual release in April
MUMBAI: The seventh instalment of the action–adventure film franchise ‘Fast and Furious’ is set to hit cinema screens in India with a multi-lingual nationwide release in April.
‘Fast and Furious 7’ will see a Thursday release on 2 April in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
Universal Pictures India will bring the fan favourites Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, and Michelle Rodriguez for the seventh movie, along with Jason Statham and Indian actor Ali Fazal in a special appearance. As for Paul Walker fans, this will be a bittersweet occasion as they get to see the actor reprise his role as Brian O’Conner for one last time.
Directed by James Wan, the film also stars Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris ‘Ludacris’ Bridges, and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey, Nathalie Emmanuel, and Kurt Russell.
Wan said, “When you’re making a bigger movie, you have much bigger set pieces that require more time and more effort and more people. But I think the final product will surprise a lot of people. It’s the hardest film I’ve ever had to make, but it’s also the one I’m proudest of. I’m really proud of this film.”
‘Fast and Furious 7’ is produced by Neal Moritz, Vin Diesel, and Michael Fottrell.