- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
ET Now to air new series ‘India Inc 2.0’ from 29 April
MUMBAI: English Business News channel ET Now is launching a new series, ‘India Inc 2.0’, from 29 April.
The show will air every Saturday at 12:30 pm and 10:30 pm and Sunday at 8 pm
The series will feature young leaders who have convinced some of the toughest boardrooms to diversify from core businesses and introduce new age processes. It will showcase the youngsters who are redefining corporate India and changing the rules of the game.
The series will begin with HCL founder Shiv Nadar’s only child Roshni who takes us to the 20-acre non profit school in Uttar Pradesh to open up about why education is the next big gamble. This will be followed by Ajay Piramal’s son Anand who chose not to enter the family’s core business of pharmaceuticals but to pursue real estate.
India Inc 2.0 will be anchored by ET NOW Delhi Bureau deputy chief Nayantara Rai. With a decade plus of experience, she has tracked several sectors like real estate, oil and gas.