- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ET Now to air new series ‘India Inc 2.0’ from 29 April
MUMBAI: English Business News channel ET Now is launching a new series, ‘India Inc 2.0’, from 29 April.
The show will air every Saturday at 12:30 pm and 10:30 pm and Sunday at 8 pm
The series will feature young leaders who have convinced some of the toughest boardrooms to diversify from core businesses and introduce new age processes. It will showcase the youngsters who are redefining corporate India and changing the rules of the game.
The series will begin with HCL founder Shiv Nadar’s only child Roshni who takes us to the 20-acre non profit school in Uttar Pradesh to open up about why education is the next big gamble. This will be followed by Ajay Piramal’s son Anand who chose not to enter the family’s core business of pharmaceuticals but to pursue real estate.
India Inc 2.0 will be anchored by ET NOW Delhi Bureau deputy chief Nayantara Rai. With a decade plus of experience, she has tracked several sectors like real estate, oil and gas.