- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
ET Now to air new series ‘India Inc 2.0’ from 29 April
MUMBAI: English Business News channel ET Now is launching a new series, ‘India Inc 2.0’, from 29 April.
The show will air every Saturday at 12:30 pm and 10:30 pm and Sunday at 8 pm
The series will feature young leaders who have convinced some of the toughest boardrooms to diversify from core businesses and introduce new age processes. It will showcase the youngsters who are redefining corporate India and changing the rules of the game.
The series will begin with HCL founder Shiv Nadar’s only child Roshni who takes us to the 20-acre non profit school in Uttar Pradesh to open up about why education is the next big gamble. This will be followed by Ajay Piramal’s son Anand who chose not to enter the family’s core business of pharmaceuticals but to pursue real estate.
India Inc 2.0 will be anchored by ET NOW Delhi Bureau deputy chief Nayantara Rai. With a decade plus of experience, she has tracked several sectors like real estate, oil and gas.