- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
ET Now to air ‘Market Masters’ on 18 September at 6 pm
MUMBAI: English business news channel ET Now will air ‘Market Masters’, an investor welfare initiative, on 18 September at 6 pm.
‘Market Masters’ is a series of on ground seminars that enable participants to interact with leading market experts who share their perspective on the prevalent market conditions. These events will be telecast on the channel.
ET Now senior editor of stocks Niraj Shah said, ‘’Market Masters is a new initiative under which we will organise investor camps across the country. We started the camp at Ghatkopar and we plan to host such camps across India from wherever our viewers reach out to us. We will give viewers the option to write to us and invite us to organise ‘Market Masters’ in their city. ET Now looks forward in getting this initiative to more and more places across the country. We firmly believe that when the right investing culture is firmly entrenched among the people and investors are better educated, then a solid, definitive growth of the markets is inevitable.’’