- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
ET Now to air ‘Market Masters’ on 18 September at 6 pm
MUMBAI: English business news channel ET Now will air ‘Market Masters’, an investor welfare initiative, on 18 September at 6 pm.
‘Market Masters’ is a series of on ground seminars that enable participants to interact with leading market experts who share their perspective on the prevalent market conditions. These events will be telecast on the channel.
ET Now senior editor of stocks Niraj Shah said, ‘’Market Masters is a new initiative under which we will organise investor camps across the country. We started the camp at Ghatkopar and we plan to host such camps across India from wherever our viewers reach out to us. We will give viewers the option to write to us and invite us to organise ‘Market Masters’ in their city. ET Now looks forward in getting this initiative to more and more places across the country. We firmly believe that when the right investing culture is firmly entrenched among the people and investors are better educated, then a solid, definitive growth of the markets is inevitable.’’