- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ET Now to air ‘Market Masters’ on 18 September at 6 pm
MUMBAI: English business news channel ET Now will air ‘Market Masters’, an investor welfare initiative, on 18 September at 6 pm.
‘Market Masters’ is a series of on ground seminars that enable participants to interact with leading market experts who share their perspective on the prevalent market conditions. These events will be telecast on the channel.
ET Now senior editor of stocks Niraj Shah said, ‘’Market Masters is a new initiative under which we will organise investor camps across the country. We started the camp at Ghatkopar and we plan to host such camps across India from wherever our viewers reach out to us. We will give viewers the option to write to us and invite us to organise ‘Market Masters’ in their city. ET Now looks forward in getting this initiative to more and more places across the country. We firmly believe that when the right investing culture is firmly entrenched among the people and investors are better educated, then a solid, definitive growth of the markets is inevitable.’’