- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
ET Now displaces CNBC TV18 as No. 1 business news channel
MUMBAI: After weeks of struggle, ET Now made a comeback to the No. 1 spot in the English business new sweepstakes.
As per BARC data for the week ended 5 August, CNBC TV18 slipped to the second position.
NDTV Profit/Prime was at the third position, while BTVi, which was re-branded in the previous week, was at No. 4. BTVi saw its viewership grow more than threefold during the week.
English general news
In the English news genre, NDTV 24×7 climbed to the second position after languishing at the fourth position in the previous week.
CNN News18 and India Today Television slipped to the third and fourth positions respectively.
Times Now reigned at its usual top position while BBC World News was at the bottom of the table.
Hindi general news
ABP News fell to the fourth spot in the Hindi news genre while India News took its position at the third slot.
Aaj Tak, India TV and News Nation maintained their top three positions.
Hindi business news
CNBC Awaaz and Zee Business saw a growth in their viewership.