- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Essel Group’s Living Entertainment to launch 4 channels; Living Foodz to roll out on 11 Sep
MUMBAI: Essel Group’s Living Entertainment is launching four channels in the lifestyle genre under the ‘Living’ brand.
Living Foodz will be the first to kick off. The food and lifestyle channel is scheduled to launch on 11 September.
The other three channels planned for launch are Living Rootz, Living Homez and Living Travelz.
Zee Living, which was first launched in the US in 2007, will also be brought to India.
Living Foodz will be available on cable and DTH platforms in dual feed (Hindi and English).
Await detailed report…