- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Essel Group’s Living Entertainment to launch 4 channels; Living Foodz to roll out on 11 Sep
MUMBAI: Essel Group’s Living Entertainment is launching four channels in the lifestyle genre under the ‘Living’ brand.
Living Foodz will be the first to kick off. The food and lifestyle channel is scheduled to launch on 11 September.
The other three channels planned for launch are Living Rootz, Living Homez and Living Travelz.
Zee Living, which was first launched in the US in 2007, will also be brought to India.
Living Foodz will be available on cable and DTH platforms in dual feed (Hindi and English).
Await detailed report…