- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Essel Group’s Living Entertainment to launch 4 channels; Living Foodz to roll out on 11 Sep
MUMBAI: Essel Group’s Living Entertainment is launching four channels in the lifestyle genre under the ‘Living’ brand.
Living Foodz will be the first to kick off. The food and lifestyle channel is scheduled to launch on 11 September.
The other three channels planned for launch are Living Rootz, Living Homez and Living Travelz.
Zee Living, which was first launched in the US in 2007, will also be brought to India.
Living Foodz will be available on cable and DTH platforms in dual feed (Hindi and English).
Await detailed report…