- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Eros Now acquires rights to Zee TV’s content
MUMBAI: Eros International Media Ltd’s on-demand entertainment portal Eros Now has acquired the worldwide rights to Hindi general entertainment channel Zee TV’s television content.
The deal will see the channel’s popular programmes including ‘Jodha Akbar’, ‘Fear Files’, ‘Ek Mutthi Aasmaan’, ‘Pavitra Rishta’, ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’, ‘Qubool Hai’, ‘Do Bandhe Ek Dori Se’, ‘Kumkum Bhagya’, ‘Doli Armano ki’ and ‘Aur Pyar Ho Gaya’ on the portal.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) MD and CEO Punit Goenka said, “Our premium television content is enjoyed by a large global audience across diverse platforms, with a definitive surge in younger viewers who are more accustomed to consuming entertainment via digital platforms. It is therefore, a logical extension for us to make our popular programs available on leading online providers such as Eros Now. By partnering ErosNow, we hope to capture viewers from around the world with the best shows from Zee’s library.”
Eros Now subscribers will have online streaming access to serials and reality shows at no additional subscription cost.
Eros Now CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We aim to provide a robust customer experience with an extensive content offering. We are thrilled to introduce prime television programming from Zee TV into our content mix. Partnering with a leading television player like Zee for compelling content is a natural step to providing the very best of Indian entertainment to our consumers worldwide.”