- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
Epic to present ancient architecture in ‘Sanrachna’
MUMBAI: Epic channel will air a non-fiction series as part of its aim to discover India. Titled ‘Sanrachna – Magic Of Ancient Architecture’, the show will reveal architectural secrets of the country’s monuments that have stood the test of time.
‘Sanrachna – Magic Of Ancient Architecture’ will premiere on 15 January. The show will air at 10 pm every Thursday.
Epic Television Networks founder and MD Mahesh Samat said, “Over the past few months, The Epic channel has received a tremendous response from audiences, especially for our non-fiction line-up. Keeping this in mind, we will be enriching our non-fiction offering with ‘Sanrachna’, a timeless showcase of India’s best architectural monuments. We’re confident that viewers will love travelling across India with ‘Sanrachna- Magic Of Ancient Architecture’.”
From strategically placed astronomy towers to awe-inspiring tombs, Indian architecture has pushed the boundaries of design and engineering for centuries without the aid of modern machinery. The show invites viewers to explore the landscapes, find monuments and uncover their secrets.
‘Sanrachna’ is produced by Face Entertainment, a production house of Monia Pinto and Milind Soman.
The show will be an addition to the channel’s non-fiction line-up featuring ‘Adrishya’, ‘Ekaant’, ‘Rakkt’ and ‘Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan’.