- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Epic to present ancient architecture in ‘Sanrachna’
MUMBAI: Epic channel will air a non-fiction series as part of its aim to discover India. Titled ‘Sanrachna – Magic Of Ancient Architecture’, the show will reveal architectural secrets of the country’s monuments that have stood the test of time.
‘Sanrachna – Magic Of Ancient Architecture’ will premiere on 15 January. The show will air at 10 pm every Thursday.
Epic Television Networks founder and MD Mahesh Samat said, “Over the past few months, The Epic channel has received a tremendous response from audiences, especially for our non-fiction line-up. Keeping this in mind, we will be enriching our non-fiction offering with ‘Sanrachna’, a timeless showcase of India’s best architectural monuments. We’re confident that viewers will love travelling across India with ‘Sanrachna- Magic Of Ancient Architecture’.”
From strategically placed astronomy towers to awe-inspiring tombs, Indian architecture has pushed the boundaries of design and engineering for centuries without the aid of modern machinery. The show invites viewers to explore the landscapes, find monuments and uncover their secrets.
‘Sanrachna’ is produced by Face Entertainment, a production house of Monia Pinto and Milind Soman.
The show will be an addition to the channel’s non-fiction line-up featuring ‘Adrishya’, ‘Ekaant’, ‘Rakkt’ and ‘Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan’.