- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Epic to present ancient architecture in ‘Sanrachna’
MUMBAI: Epic channel will air a non-fiction series as part of its aim to discover India. Titled ‘Sanrachna – Magic Of Ancient Architecture’, the show will reveal architectural secrets of the country’s monuments that have stood the test of time.
‘Sanrachna – Magic Of Ancient Architecture’ will premiere on 15 January. The show will air at 10 pm every Thursday.
Epic Television Networks founder and MD Mahesh Samat said, “Over the past few months, The Epic channel has received a tremendous response from audiences, especially for our non-fiction line-up. Keeping this in mind, we will be enriching our non-fiction offering with ‘Sanrachna’, a timeless showcase of India’s best architectural monuments. We’re confident that viewers will love travelling across India with ‘Sanrachna- Magic Of Ancient Architecture’.”
From strategically placed astronomy towers to awe-inspiring tombs, Indian architecture has pushed the boundaries of design and engineering for centuries without the aid of modern machinery. The show invites viewers to explore the landscapes, find monuments and uncover their secrets.
‘Sanrachna’ is produced by Face Entertainment, a production house of Monia Pinto and Milind Soman.
The show will be an addition to the channel’s non-fiction line-up featuring ‘Adrishya’, ‘Ekaant’, ‘Rakkt’ and ‘Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan’.