- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Epic Channel HD launches on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Epic Channel has launched its high-definition version on Tata Sky on channel number 133.
The Epic Channel MD Mahesh Samat said, “Since the inception of the channel, Epic has stood out for its unique and unparalleled content offering. We have grown considerably and built a loyal viewer base over the course of the year and with the channel now being available in HD on Tata Sky, the viewers experience is only going to get enhanced. This makes it a complete viewing experience for Tata Sky subscribers, letting them watch the best in Indian history and mythology.”
Tata Sky chief content and business development officer Paolo Agostinelli said, “HD content truly does justice to the intriguing historic and mythological story telling that Epic channel brings to the viewers. We continue to bring the best viewing technology for our Tata Sky subscribers and this is one of the biggest reasons why we have a growing subscriber base.”
Epic presents segmented entertainment across genres like action, drama, comedy, supernatural and narrative non-fiction content, set against Indian historic and mythological eras.
The channel is available across key DTH players including Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, DishTV and Reliance Digital TV along with MSOS like Hathway and DEN, among others.