- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Epic Channel HD launches on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Epic Channel has launched its high-definition version on Tata Sky on channel number 133.
The Epic Channel MD Mahesh Samat said, “Since the inception of the channel, Epic has stood out for its unique and unparalleled content offering. We have grown considerably and built a loyal viewer base over the course of the year and with the channel now being available in HD on Tata Sky, the viewers experience is only going to get enhanced. This makes it a complete viewing experience for Tata Sky subscribers, letting them watch the best in Indian history and mythology.”
Tata Sky chief content and business development officer Paolo Agostinelli said, “HD content truly does justice to the intriguing historic and mythological story telling that Epic channel brings to the viewers. We continue to bring the best viewing technology for our Tata Sky subscribers and this is one of the biggest reasons why we have a growing subscriber base.”
Epic presents segmented entertainment across genres like action, drama, comedy, supernatural and narrative non-fiction content, set against Indian historic and mythological eras.
The channel is available across key DTH players including Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, DishTV and Reliance Digital TV along with MSOS like Hathway and DEN, among others.