- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Epic Channel brings back 3rd season of ‘Raja Rasoi aur Andaaz Anokha’
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Epic Channel is bringing back the third season of ‘Raja Rasoi aur Andaaz Anokha’ from 7 July at 8 pm. The repeat telecast will be at 10 pm.
Featuring renowned chef Ranveer Brar, the show will take viewers to his retreat – an old world bungalow Goa.
Brar is a celebrity chef and is known for experimenting and creating new recipes. He has dedicated his experimental streak and passion for food to his mentor – Munir Ahmed, a food enthusiast from Lucknow who greatly influenced Brar while growing up in his hometown.
Brar said, “Raja Rasoi Aur Andaz Anokha is a food show with a soul. I owe my passion for food from Mr. Munir Ahmed, an affable old gentleman who was my first mentor. It is simple people like these who have extraordinary gems to share, especially with regards to food. This show was a fresh breath of air for me and I hope audiences have as much fun watching this show as I had shooting for it.”