- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Epic Channel brings back 3rd season of ‘Raja Rasoi aur Andaaz Anokha’
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Epic Channel is bringing back the third season of ‘Raja Rasoi aur Andaaz Anokha’ from 7 July at 8 pm. The repeat telecast will be at 10 pm.
Featuring renowned chef Ranveer Brar, the show will take viewers to his retreat – an old world bungalow Goa.
Brar is a celebrity chef and is known for experimenting and creating new recipes. He has dedicated his experimental streak and passion for food to his mentor – Munir Ahmed, a food enthusiast from Lucknow who greatly influenced Brar while growing up in his hometown.
Brar said, “Raja Rasoi Aur Andaz Anokha is a food show with a soul. I owe my passion for food from Mr. Munir Ahmed, an affable old gentleman who was my first mentor. It is simple people like these who have extraordinary gems to share, especially with regards to food. This show was a fresh breath of air for me and I hope audiences have as much fun watching this show as I had shooting for it.”