- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Epic channel awards creative duties to Makani Creatives
MUMBAI: Makani Creatives has been won the creative mandate of Hindi infotainment channel Epic.
Epic channel has broadened its vision from its initial history and mythology focus. It will now showcase a wide array of original content across various genres.
The channel recently announced its plan to expand the scope of its offerings by including within its programming an eclectic mix of non-fiction content that aspires to imbibe the diversity of India.
Epic channel marketing manager Atreyo Mukherjee said, “We are very happy and confident on entrusting our communication mandates to Makani. Their creative insights and their involvement to deliver over and above the brief gave them a natural edge during the pitch process. We look forward to an enriching association with team Makani.”
Epic channel is the latest variety and addition to Makani Creatives’ pool of clients which includes the likes of Metro Shoes, Mahindra Logistics, Siyarams Group, Red Tape, Killer Jeans, Lavie, Nilkamal Furniture and @home & Tata Motors. Based out of Mumbai, Makani Creatives has a team strength of 100+ creative individuals.
Makani Creatives managing director Sameer Makani stated, “EPIC channel is very promising and has huge potential. Their content is original, refreshing and very unique. Their ethos of exploring India’s untold stories highlighted by their unique perspective is ground-breaking in its own right and much needed in today’s age of erratic & repetitive content. We are very excited to be part of this Epic journey!“