- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Epic channel awards creative duties to Makani Creatives
MUMBAI: Makani Creatives has been won the creative mandate of Hindi infotainment channel Epic.
Epic channel has broadened its vision from its initial history and mythology focus. It will now showcase a wide array of original content across various genres.
The channel recently announced its plan to expand the scope of its offerings by including within its programming an eclectic mix of non-fiction content that aspires to imbibe the diversity of India.
Epic channel marketing manager Atreyo Mukherjee said, “We are very happy and confident on entrusting our communication mandates to Makani. Their creative insights and their involvement to deliver over and above the brief gave them a natural edge during the pitch process. We look forward to an enriching association with team Makani.”
Epic channel is the latest variety and addition to Makani Creatives’ pool of clients which includes the likes of Metro Shoes, Mahindra Logistics, Siyarams Group, Red Tape, Killer Jeans, Lavie, Nilkamal Furniture and @home & Tata Motors. Based out of Mumbai, Makani Creatives has a team strength of 100+ creative individuals.
Makani Creatives managing director Sameer Makani stated, “EPIC channel is very promising and has huge potential. Their content is original, refreshing and very unique. Their ethos of exploring India’s untold stories highlighted by their unique perspective is ground-breaking in its own right and much needed in today’s age of erratic & repetitive content. We are very excited to be part of this Epic journey!“