- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Eddy partners Cartoon Network Ent to launch tabs for kids
MUMBAI: Indian kids’ tablet maker Eddy has partnered Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) to launch its Creativity range of tablets for children. The tablet comes pre-loaded with content from Cartoon Network and Pogo.
The tablet also comes pre-loaded with hundreds of books and learning games from leading international app developers. It is targeted at children aged three and above.
Eddy and CNE also announced the launch of Ben 10 tablets, designed to provide hours of learning and entertainment to kids. Ben 10, an animated action series, is a Cartoon Network original that has become a global licensing phenomenon and has been one of the network’s biggest franchises since its launch in 2005.
The two tablets run on Android 4.2.2 with an overlay of Eddy’s proprietary Athena OS, created specifically keeping a child’s learning needs in mind.
The Ben 10 and Creativity tablets are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 8,999 respectively, with limited period launch offers and discounts worth Rs 4,000. They will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and eddytablet.com.
Eddy co-founder Bharat Gulia said, “We build technology for young superstars. In every child, there could be a reading superstar, a creativity superstar, a tech superstar, a math superstar or some other inherent talent. Our tablets provide excellent and fun content to bring out and nurture the superstar that lies in every child. Instead of spending thousands of rupees on toys, video games and other merchandise, parents can gift their kids one of these tablets that not only provide unlimited learning and entertainment, but are also much safer compared to any other tablet.”
Turner International India MD Siddharth Jain said, “Through CNE, we have always aimed to extend the traditional notions of licensing and merchandising. The Creativity and Ben 10 tablets will not only entertain kids with games and videos, but will also provide an impetus to learning new skills and garner knowledge in a fun and familiar tech-based environment.”