- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
E-commerce top ad category during first 14 matches of IPL 8
MUMBAI: The online business-to-customer (B2C) service and e-commerce category has emerged as the top advertising category on the Indian Premier League (IPL) telecast with a combined share of 29 per cent.
According to TAM Media Research, Amazon and Paytm were among the top 10 advertising brands from the category garnering 8 and 5 per cent share respectively. Vodafone emerged as the top brand with 8 per cent share.
The data is for the first 14 matches on Sony Max, Sony Six, Sony Aath and Sony Kix. It includes only live matches. A total of 57 brands from 28 categories have advertised during commercial breaks during the ongoing IPL season so far.
The report is based on pure advertising duration and excludes programme promotion ads, franchisee ads, BCCI and official broadcaster (Sony) ads.