- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ditto TV joins online shopping fest with exclusive offers
MUMBAI: OTT TV distribution platform Ditto TV has associated with the upcoming Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) to give people access to exclusive offers and discounted prices.
Through the GOSF association, Ditto TV will offer a flat 70 per cent off on the Rs 1,099-yearly subscription pack, which will now be available for Rs 299 starting from 10 December. The offer can be availed till 12 December 2014.
Ditto TV business head Manoj Padmanabhan said, “GOSF is one of the most popular online shopping festivals which draws the interests of a large number of people across the country. Through this association, we are confident of gaining access to a wide user base, and a hitherto-untapped audience for Ditto TV, and of introducing them to live TV and video on demand (VOD) through varied internet-enabled devices.”
To ease the payment process, Ditto TV is also offering cash on delivery and net banking users can use the promo code GOSF299 while paying for the service. The users will have access to its content library of over 150 live TV channels, 10,000+ hours of videos, TV shows and Bollywood movies.