- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Disney launches ‘Mickey & the Roadster Racers’ on 15 May
MUMBAI: Disney Channel is set to launch a new show called ‘Mickey & the Roadster Racers’ on 15 May at 6 pm.
The channel has roped in two sponsors, Hyundai Motors and Dabur Red Toothpaste, for the 15-episode show.
The new series follows Mickey and his friends—Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Goofy and Daisy—as their distinctive cars transform into fantastical roadster racers that take them on adventures around the world and in their mini-metropolis, Hot Dog Hills.
In the series, when it’s time for a race, Mickey’s classic sporty daily driver, Toon Car, transforms into the fast-moving Hot Doggin’ Hot Rod.
Meanwhile, on the track, Donald’s daily ride changes into the smooth-sailing, wave-making Cabin Cruiser. When it’s time to roadster-roll, Goofy’s ride transforms into the Turbo-Tubster.
Minnie’s classic Bow-Car transforms into a sweet ride, Pink Lightning, and Daisy, who has a soft spot for flowers, her distinctive Flower Car transforms into Snapdragon, a rip-roaring, piston-popping, thundering dragster.
All of the vehicles in animated series are inspired by the characters’ personalities.