- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Disney launches ‘Mickey & the Roadster Racers’ on 15 May
MUMBAI: Disney Channel is set to launch a new show called ‘Mickey & the Roadster Racers’ on 15 May at 6 pm.
The channel has roped in two sponsors, Hyundai Motors and Dabur Red Toothpaste, for the 15-episode show.
The new series follows Mickey and his friends—Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Goofy and Daisy—as their distinctive cars transform into fantastical roadster racers that take them on adventures around the world and in their mini-metropolis, Hot Dog Hills.
In the series, when it’s time for a race, Mickey’s classic sporty daily driver, Toon Car, transforms into the fast-moving Hot Doggin’ Hot Rod.
Meanwhile, on the track, Donald’s daily ride changes into the smooth-sailing, wave-making Cabin Cruiser. When it’s time to roadster-roll, Goofy’s ride transforms into the Turbo-Tubster.
Minnie’s classic Bow-Car transforms into a sweet ride, Pink Lightning, and Daisy, who has a soft spot for flowers, her distinctive Flower Car transforms into Snapdragon, a rip-roaring, piston-popping, thundering dragster.
All of the vehicles in animated series are inspired by the characters’ personalities.