- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Disney Junior launches new app on Google Play, Amazon
MUMBAI: An app of Disney Junior’s ‘Jake’s Never Land Pirate School’ is now live for Android devices in Google Play and for Kindle tablets in the Amazon Appstore.
Using the app, kids can become completely immersed in Never Land, completing pirate-themed challenges.
Challenges include the following:
•Sailing – Sail Bucky and Jake around obstacles while using Bucky’s gadgets to shoot beach balls to whales and dolphins and collect barrels and fruit from the water.
•Pirate Band – Learn to play five different instruments and make a pirate song with Bones and Sharky.
•Map & Spyglass- Navigate Never Land with Cubby and then use the spyglass to find exciting treasures with Jake.
•Pixie Dust- Fly through mazes with Izzy and Skully and trace shapes to scare away Captain Hook.
The app also enables fans to capture or import a photo to create a personalised pirate face, and the Pirate School Captain’s Log tracks class levels completed and Badges of Honor earned so that kids can earn their official Pirate Certificate. The “Jake’s Never Land Pirate School” app is $2.99.
Disney/ABC Television Group’s digital media team has launched several new apps that have been a hit with kids and parents. Beginning with ‘Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode’ app in 2012, the Disney Junior Appisode app is the first that enables kids to interact with full episodes of the shows and characters they love. “Watch Disney Channel,” “Watch Disney Junior” and “Watch Disney XD” make full length episodes of popular shows available on smartphones and tablets. Authenticated customers can access live feeds of the networks, as well as first looks and sneak peeks.