- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Disney India introduces ‘back to school’ products
MUMBAI: After having enjoyed a long fun-filled summer, kids can gear up for their new academic year 2015-16 with Disney India’s range of ‘Back to School’ collection inspired by Disney and Marvel characters and stories.
The range incorporates current design trends and features an array of bright and stylish, yet durable and essential school supplies. Parents and kids can choose from a variety of school supplies featuring popular Disney characters such as Mickey and Friends, Disney Princess, Sofia the First, Disney Pixar Cars, Winnie the Pooh and Marvel super heroes, including ‘The Avengers’, ‘The Ultimate Spider-Man’ and more.
Along with these, kids will also be able to buy some cool school products inspired by the ‘Frozen’ for the very first time in India.
The 2015 collection caters to kids of all ages including tweens and teens and includes stationery products, backpacks, lunch boxes, water bottles and much more — all in preparation for the perfect start to the year.
Parents invest a lot of time in scouting the right school essentials for their kids keeping their interest and utility in mind. Here’s a chance for parents to add some magic to their kid’s new school year with their favourite Disney & Marvel stars.
The new range is available across all the leading outlets including Hypercity, Big Bazaar, Easyday, Tesco, Landmark, Hamleys, Crossword, Starmark, Lifestyle, Max, Central, Reliance Mart, Dmart and Reliance outlets. They are also available online on Flipkart.com, Snapdeal.com and Amazon.com. The products are available across value and premium price points and ranges between Rs 99 and Rs 2000.