- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Disney India boosts merchandising with Kinder Joy toys
MUMBAI: Ferrero India is joining hands with Disney India to introduce a new range of surprise toys—the Disney Princess or Marvel’s The Avengers in their product Kinder Joy.
The new limited edition of Kinder Joy surprise toys will give kids the chance to assemble and collect Disney and Marvel character figurines.
The new surprise toys will be available in supermarkets and neighbourhood stores across Maharashtra only. It will be launched in other states later.
Kinder Joy’s pink pack will have one of the seven Disney princesses—Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Belle; the blue pack will have one of the seven characters from Marvel’s The Avengers comic and movie content—Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and Falcon.
Ferrero India VP of strategic marketing Anita Dewan said, “Innovation and consumer centricity is our mantra. Kinder Joy has been consistently bringing very innovative surprises for the kids. Kids will now have fun assembling their favourite Disney and Marvel characters while enjoying the confectionery. The association will bring in a range of new surprise toys in the already eclectic collection of toys in Kinder Joy.”
Disney India VP of head consumer products Abhishek Maheshwari said, “Disney princesses and Marvel’s The Avengers are a favourite with kids across the country. This association with Ferrero India is a great example of presenting a compelling experience to a kid’s play time with their favourite Disney and Marvel characters, giving them a chance to create their very own collection.”