- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Disney Channel to simulcast ‘The Jungle Book’ in three languages
MUMBAI: Disney Channel will simulcast American fantasy thriller ‘The Jungle Book’ on 27 May in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu at 11 am.
The big debut of Mowgli, Bagheera, Baloo, Sher Khan on the kid’s channel will be powered by Dabur Red Tooth Paste. Associate sponsors are Paper boat and Hershey’s.
The movie made its TV premiere in India on Star Plus, Star Movies and Star Movies Select HD on 27 November last year.
Disney’s live-action epic adventure ‘The Jungle Book’, directed by Iron Man-fame Jon Favreau, is based on Rudyard Kipling’s timeless stories and inspired by Disney’s eponymous classic animated film.
The film seamlessly blends live-action with photorealistic CGI animals and environments, using up-to-the-minute technology and storytelling techniques to immerse audiences in an enchanting and lush world.
Apart from the widely loved film across the globe, ‘The Jungle Book’ is the highest grossing Hollywood film of all-time in India. It was one of those rare films that was equally enjoyed by kids as well as adults.’