- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Disney Channel to simulcast ‘The Jungle Book’ in three languages
MUMBAI: Disney Channel will simulcast American fantasy thriller ‘The Jungle Book’ on 27 May in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu at 11 am.
The big debut of Mowgli, Bagheera, Baloo, Sher Khan on the kid’s channel will be powered by Dabur Red Tooth Paste. Associate sponsors are Paper boat and Hershey’s.
The movie made its TV premiere in India on Star Plus, Star Movies and Star Movies Select HD on 27 November last year.
Disney’s live-action epic adventure ‘The Jungle Book’, directed by Iron Man-fame Jon Favreau, is based on Rudyard Kipling’s timeless stories and inspired by Disney’s eponymous classic animated film.
The film seamlessly blends live-action with photorealistic CGI animals and environments, using up-to-the-minute technology and storytelling techniques to immerse audiences in an enchanting and lush world.
Apart from the widely loved film across the globe, ‘The Jungle Book’ is the highest grossing Hollywood film of all-time in India. It was one of those rare films that was equally enjoyed by kids as well as adults.’