- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Discovery US names Arti Umesh as VP for marketing strategy
MUMBAI: US infotaimment, lifestyle and kids broadcaster Discovery has named Arti Umesh to the role of VP marketing strategy and partnerships, effective immediately.
Umesh will oversee Partner Marketing efforts for Discovery’s domestic distribution team. She will be responsible for the strategic oversight of marketing and corporate social responsibility programs in partnership with the company’s pay TV operators and digital content distributors that support the distribution of the company’s portfolio of 13 U.S. networks.
“Arti brings over sixteen years of integrated marketing and consulting experience to Discovery. Her fresh perspective and insights will help create new strategies and campaigns that drive value for Discovery’s brands among our linear and digital partners,” said Discovery senior VP partner marketing and national accounts Kelly Kane to whom Umesh will report.