- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Discovery US names Arti Umesh as VP for marketing strategy
MUMBAI: US infotaimment, lifestyle and kids broadcaster Discovery has named Arti Umesh to the role of VP marketing strategy and partnerships, effective immediately.
Umesh will oversee Partner Marketing efforts for Discovery’s domestic distribution team. She will be responsible for the strategic oversight of marketing and corporate social responsibility programs in partnership with the company’s pay TV operators and digital content distributors that support the distribution of the company’s portfolio of 13 U.S. networks.
“Arti brings over sixteen years of integrated marketing and consulting experience to Discovery. Her fresh perspective and insights will help create new strategies and campaigns that drive value for Discovery’s brands among our linear and digital partners,” said Discovery senior VP partner marketing and national accounts Kelly Kane to whom Umesh will report.