- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Discovery Turbo to launch ‘The Art of Flight’ on 20 Sep
MUMBAI: Discovery Turbo will air a new series titled ‘The Art of Flight’ from 20 September, every Saturday at 10 pm.
A Red Bull Media production, it is an action and adventure series with the inevitable drama encountered along the way.
Viewers can see what it feels like to take part in snowboarding adventures. This show yields a look into the quest to take snowboarding to previously unimaginable heights.
Two years in the making, ‘The Art of Flight’ gives iconic snowboarder Travis Rice and friends the opportunity to redefine what is possible in the mountains. Experience the highs, as new tricks are landed and new zones opened, alongside the lows, where avalanches, accidents and wrong-turns strike. Receive unprecedented access to the best snowboarders in the world as Rice handpicks his accomplices from the top riders of our time including John Jackson, Mark Landvik, Scotty Lago, Nicolas Muller, DCP, Mark McMorris, Jake Blauvelt, Pat Moore and Jeremy Jones.
They are on a quest to open up new, unexplored mountains. Chilean Patagonia’s Darwin Range, Alaska’s Tordrillo Range, Wyoming’s Snake River Range, Aspen, Colorado, the Andes, as well as British Columbia’s Kootenay Mountains, Revelstoke and Goat Range are the stage for this epic production.