- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Discovery Turbo to launch ‘The Art of Flight’ on 20 Sep
MUMBAI: Discovery Turbo will air a new series titled ‘The Art of Flight’ from 20 September, every Saturday at 10 pm.
A Red Bull Media production, it is an action and adventure series with the inevitable drama encountered along the way.
Viewers can see what it feels like to take part in snowboarding adventures. This show yields a look into the quest to take snowboarding to previously unimaginable heights.
Two years in the making, ‘The Art of Flight’ gives iconic snowboarder Travis Rice and friends the opportunity to redefine what is possible in the mountains. Experience the highs, as new tricks are landed and new zones opened, alongside the lows, where avalanches, accidents and wrong-turns strike. Receive unprecedented access to the best snowboarders in the world as Rice handpicks his accomplices from the top riders of our time including John Jackson, Mark Landvik, Scotty Lago, Nicolas Muller, DCP, Mark McMorris, Jake Blauvelt, Pat Moore and Jeremy Jones.
They are on a quest to open up new, unexplored mountains. Chilean Patagonia’s Darwin Range, Alaska’s Tordrillo Range, Wyoming’s Snake River Range, Aspen, Colorado, the Andes, as well as British Columbia’s Kootenay Mountains, Revelstoke and Goat Range are the stage for this epic production.