- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Discovery Turbo to air 3rd season of ‘All Girls Garage’ on 22 Jan
MUMBAI: Discovery Turbo will air a new series – ‘All Girls garage’ featuring Cristy Lee, Bogi, Rachel De Barros working behind the gears in an automobile shop.
Together, they will prove their mettle by undertaking some of the most complex projects and automobiles to prove that they are as good, if not better than their male counterparts.
The third season of the show airs from 22 January every Friday at 9 pm.
Each episode will take viewers through a journey, showcasing the girls reinventing a fantastic range of American automotive icons – popping the hood on a Lotus Elise, a rare 1970 GTO, a BMW 335, a turbocharged Infiniti G35, and a 1974 Baja bug. These ladies aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty to demonstrate money saving repair tips for auto owners.
This new season of is packed full of restorations, major upgrades, and tricked out customisations. Cristy Lee, Bogi, Rachel De Barros, repair, modify, and restore all types of vehicles, helping audiences learn valuable tips and tricks to use in their garages at home. With their incredible work ethic and innovations, these beautiful ladies break stereotypes and build bridges for women to get into the automobile industry.