- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Discovery Turbo to air 3rd season of ‘All Girls Garage’ on 22 Jan
MUMBAI: Discovery Turbo will air a new series – ‘All Girls garage’ featuring Cristy Lee, Bogi, Rachel De Barros working behind the gears in an automobile shop.
Together, they will prove their mettle by undertaking some of the most complex projects and automobiles to prove that they are as good, if not better than their male counterparts.
The third season of the show airs from 22 January every Friday at 9 pm.
Each episode will take viewers through a journey, showcasing the girls reinventing a fantastic range of American automotive icons – popping the hood on a Lotus Elise, a rare 1970 GTO, a BMW 335, a turbocharged Infiniti G35, and a 1974 Baja bug. These ladies aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty to demonstrate money saving repair tips for auto owners.
This new season of is packed full of restorations, major upgrades, and tricked out customisations. Cristy Lee, Bogi, Rachel De Barros, repair, modify, and restore all types of vehicles, helping audiences learn valuable tips and tricks to use in their garages at home. With their incredible work ethic and innovations, these beautiful ladies break stereotypes and build bridges for women to get into the automobile industry.