- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Discovery Turbo launches new series ‘Backyard Oil’
MUMBAI: Discovery Turbo has launched a new series ‘Backyard Oil’ presenting the competition for black gold in Kentucky.
Airing at 10 pm, every Monday to Friday, the show narrates how modern day oil boom techniques are hitting the hills of South Central Kentucky.
It follows the fortunes of boot-strapping oil men in Appalachia which includes mogul Jimmy Reliford and his sidekick Coomer who is raking in $300,000 a month thanks to an oil strike in his own backyard, a bearded hillbilly named Rascal and the Page Boys, a father-son team who can’t help but bicker about everything except finding the black gold.
With oil fetching close to $100 a barrel, there is a modern day oil boom hitting Kentucky and people are racing to enlist the services of these oil men to help them make millions.
The drama will unleash as the motley crew will fight until the bid is won and the next great oil well is drilled.