- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Discovery Turbo launches new series ‘Backyard Oil’
MUMBAI: Discovery Turbo has launched a new series ‘Backyard Oil’ presenting the competition for black gold in Kentucky.
Airing at 10 pm, every Monday to Friday, the show narrates how modern day oil boom techniques are hitting the hills of South Central Kentucky.
It follows the fortunes of boot-strapping oil men in Appalachia which includes mogul Jimmy Reliford and his sidekick Coomer who is raking in $300,000 a month thanks to an oil strike in his own backyard, a bearded hillbilly named Rascal and the Page Boys, a father-son team who can’t help but bicker about everything except finding the black gold.
With oil fetching close to $100 a barrel, there is a modern day oil boom hitting Kentucky and people are racing to enlist the services of these oil men to help them make millions.
The drama will unleash as the motley crew will fight until the bid is won and the next great oil well is drilled.