- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Discovery to kick off drama ‘Harley And The Davidsons’ on 14 October
MUMBAI: The story of Harley-Davidsons lives at the heart of motorcycle culture: the freedom, the joy and the self-reliance.
Discovery’s new three-part miniseries ‘Harley And The Davidsons’ explores the origins of iconic motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson. This is the story of a dream and what it took to get there, despite all odds.
Discovery’s docu-drama will premiere in India on 14 October at 9 pm. The three-part series will air on consecutive Fridays. The channel invites its viewers to watch the series and participate in a contest via http://www.hatdondiscovery.com/
This is the story of young men – best friends and brothers – coming of age and dealing with rivalries, expectations of parents, business competitors and life and death on the race track.
In Milwaukee at the turn of the 20th century, the Davidson brothers and their friend Bill Harley launch a motorcycle company that will eventually become an iconic brand and an enduring symbol of Americana. It reveals that great opportunities can be forged not only through ingenuity and innovative design, but also from brotherhood and friendship, guts, and an ironclad will to survive.
The series is led by an all-star cast including Michiel Huisman (“Game of Thrones”) as Walter Davidson, Robert Aramayo (“Game of Thrones”) as William (Bill) Harley and Bug Hall (“The Little Rascals”) playing the role of Arthur Davidson. Other cast members include Stephen Rider (“Daredevil”), Jessica Camacho (“Sleepy Hollow”), Daniel Coonan (“EastEnders”), Annie Read (“Awkward”), Wilson Bethel (“Hart of Dixie”), Dougray Scott (in “Mission: Impossible 2”), Gabe Luna (“Matador”), Alex Shaffer (“Win Win”) and newcomers Essa O’Shea and Sean Scully.