- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Discovery to bring real-life superhumans in May
MUMBAI: Infotainment channel Discovery is all set to air a new 10-part series titled ‘Superhuman Challenge’ which will take viewers on a global quest to track and investigate individuals with unusual and extraordinary abilities.
The series will launch on 5 May, and air at 11 pm from Monday to Friday on Discovery channel.
Presenter Tim Fitzigham will take viewers on a global mission to find out if people with superhuman powers do really exist. Once he tracks down an individual claiming to have superhuman abilities, he goes head to head with them and challenges them to three unbelievable tests, following rigorous testing in a high-tech lab and by Fitzigham’s own expert mission doctor.
In his quest, Fitzigham will be aided by the mission doctor Megan John, who will pit herself against them to find out how super they really are.