- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Discovery Science to present innovative technologies in ‘Tech Toys 360’
MUMBAI: Discovery Science will present progressive and inspiring innovations from across the globe in its new series ‘Tech Toys 360’.
Premiering on 2 June, the show will air at 9 pm daily providing viewers with a unique insight into the world’s coolest and unmatched products.
The series will offer viewers VIP access to innovative technologies of the 21st century. It will explore up-to-date high-tech gadgets, distinct designs and revolutionary vehicles that include ground-breaking supercars, glass pool tables and high-speed motorcycles to a remote robot that doubles as a person.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Science is the viewers’ preferred destination to explore latest innovations and gadgets. ‘Tech Toys 360’ is a unique series that presents the coolest technologies in the most unimaginable form that will inspire and entertain the viewers.”
Among the innovations and innovators that will be showcased in the series, some include an automobile that drives underwater, the first all-electric emission-free affordable car, a music player that enables swimmers to hear tunes while underwater, the technological marvel that uses its infrared laser system to clean homes at the touch of a button and a water-propelled jetpack.