- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Discovery Science to present innovative technologies in ‘Tech Toys 360’
MUMBAI: Discovery Science will present progressive and inspiring innovations from across the globe in its new series ‘Tech Toys 360’.
Premiering on 2 June, the show will air at 9 pm daily providing viewers with a unique insight into the world’s coolest and unmatched products.
The series will offer viewers VIP access to innovative technologies of the 21st century. It will explore up-to-date high-tech gadgets, distinct designs and revolutionary vehicles that include ground-breaking supercars, glass pool tables and high-speed motorcycles to a remote robot that doubles as a person.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Science is the viewers’ preferred destination to explore latest innovations and gadgets. ‘Tech Toys 360’ is a unique series that presents the coolest technologies in the most unimaginable form that will inspire and entertain the viewers.”
Among the innovations and innovators that will be showcased in the series, some include an automobile that drives underwater, the first all-electric emission-free affordable car, a music player that enables swimmers to hear tunes while underwater, the technological marvel that uses its infrared laser system to clean homes at the touch of a button and a water-propelled jetpack.