- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Discovery Science to launch medical mystery series
MUMBAI: Unravelling the secrets of human behaviour, Discovery Science is set to launch a new mystery series titled ‘Broken Minds’.
Premiering on 9 August, the show will air at 7 pm on Saturdays. Hosted by Dr Reef Karim, it will introduce viewers to the most baffling of human behaviour that make patients live in an alternate reality while doctors struggle to unlock the answers trapped deep inside their minds.
The series will uncover rare disorders and their impact on the day-to-day lives of their unfortunate victims.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Science presents the most alluring subjects with in-depth analyses and perspectives. ‘Broken Minds’ will have medical professionals who will delve into the real cases and disorders.”
Each episode will feature a new case to study and examine, as Dr Karim educates the viewers about the extreme human behaviour where the barrier between consciousness and chaos breaks down.