- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Discovery Science to launch medical mystery series
MUMBAI: Unravelling the secrets of human behaviour, Discovery Science is set to launch a new mystery series titled ‘Broken Minds’.
Premiering on 9 August, the show will air at 7 pm on Saturdays. Hosted by Dr Reef Karim, it will introduce viewers to the most baffling of human behaviour that make patients live in an alternate reality while doctors struggle to unlock the answers trapped deep inside their minds.
The series will uncover rare disorders and their impact on the day-to-day lives of their unfortunate victims.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Science presents the most alluring subjects with in-depth analyses and perspectives. ‘Broken Minds’ will have medical professionals who will delve into the real cases and disorders.”
Each episode will feature a new case to study and examine, as Dr Karim educates the viewers about the extreme human behaviour where the barrier between consciousness and chaos breaks down.