- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Discovery Science to launch ‘Manufactured’
MUMBAI: Discovery Science is all set to launch a new series, ‘Manufactured’, from 12 January. The show will air at 10 pm from Monday to Friday.
From the inventors to the workers on the factory floor, ‘Manufactured’ will tell the real story behind the creation of the products people use every day.
‘Manufactured’ is a biography series where the product is the hero. The series takes viewers into the factories and to the workers who make these great products a reality from scratch.
Each episode will tell the tale of the making of three great products. The opening of the series leads to an interview with the inventor and the history behind the product. From there, the story moves on to designs and prototypes and finally to the factory floor where the workers narrate how the product was made.
From a toilet to a Rimowa suitcase and a Stetson Skyline cowboy hat to a Zodiac Pro Open boat, ‘Manufactured’ will present numerous products.