- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Discovery Kids to premiere ‘Billoo Bhai’ on 24 September
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids will premiere a new series about an adventurous cat and his friends in ‘Billoo Bhai’.
The series will debut on 24 September and air daily at the 12 noon band.
‘Billoo Bhai’ showcases the adventurous journey of the nuisance-making six year-old cat who fancies himself a dashing, swashbuckling explorer like his hero – a star of TV’s most popular reality nature show.
Billoo Bhai is joined in his adventures by his friends – Barfi, Chitti and ChuChu. Together, this band of friends explores nature around them and solves problems with each other’s help.
The series demonstrates Billoo Bhai’s passion and curious traits of learning and experiencing all he can about nature – the sights, smells, sounds, textures, and the tastes.
‘Billoo Bhai’ will take viewers beyond the four corners of his natural world and into parks, ponds, caves, gardens, marshes, ravines, swamps, canyons, nature preserves and even mountains.