- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Discovery Kids to launch kids investigative series ‘Sally Bollywood 2’
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids is all set to entertain kids with the launch of the second season of its investigative series ‘Sally Bollywood’.
The show will present the curious world of Sally, enduring characters and compelling stories starting 1 July at 2 pm from Monday to Saturday.
The series revolves around Sally Bollywood, a 12-year-old young Indian girl who lives in the city of Cosmopolis. Sally is the smartest girl in school and knows how to solve a mystery because she’s learnt from her investigator dad Harry Bollywood.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and head of revenue pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Kids offers differentiated content that strikes an instant chord with kids and parents alike. Sally Bollywood is one of kids’ favourite television characters that combine humour and intelligence.”
Sally advocates the power of imaginative minds through solving challenging cases. A unique India offering, the series has a distinct Bollywood flair that aims to appeal to kids across the country. The show is packed with escapades as Sally and her team set out to investigate and solve mysteries that unfold right in the heart of her school or neighbourhood.
Inspired by her father, Harry Bollywood, who is a private detective, Sally started her own investigation service that is run with the assistance of her best friend and technology whiz, Dowee McAdam.
Discovery Kids is available in Hindi, English and Tamil languages across India on both analogue and DTH platforms including Tata Sky, Dish TV, Reliance DTH, Airtel Digital and Videocon d2h.