- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Discovery Kids to launch animated series ‘The Adventures of Chuck and Friends’
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids is all set to impart essential life lessons to kids through its new infotainment animated series ‘The Adventures of Chuck and Friends’.
Premiering on 20 January, the series will air on weekdays (Mon-Fri) at 12 noon and aims to ignite the imagination of kids and further encourage them to fulfill their dreams with dedication.
The series will be aired in three languages namely, English, Hindi and Tamil. Known to cater to the diverse demands of children, Discovery Kids offers series in various genres including adventure, folklore, nature, science and history.
The show will follow incidents of Chuck, an animated dump truck who is always curious and loves to dream big. His zeal to go places and find out how things work makes it an entertainment treat for kids on television.
Chuck and his friends Boomer, Digger, Handy and others are pint-sized trucks with big appetites for fun. Running on imagination and enthusiasm, these trucks turn larger-than-life inspiration into adventures in their own backyards. The series focuses on the thrill of discovering something new, unusual action, big adventures and having fun with your close friends.
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific senior VP and general manager South Asia and head of revenue Pan-Regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “In its endeavour to push the bar for innovative and enriching programming, Discovery Kids is delighted to present a new series, The Adventures of Chuck and Friends. The new series will embark on a learning drive through its captivating narrative motivating children to explore their creative mind.”