- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Discovery Kids to hold World Children Expo 2017 in Jan
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids, in partnership with Creative Children Media, will organise the sixth edition of the kids and family event World Children Expo (WCE) on 14 and 15 January at Ambience Mall, New Delhi.
Characters from Discovery Kids’ newest production ‘Sheikh Chilli & Friendz’ and ‘Angry Birds’ will be present and interact with kids at the festival.
Kids can visit the Sheikh Chilli-themed stall at the festival to meet and engage with the various characters through activities and games. These include a puppet show, a virtual reality experience with kids being transported to the world of Noorie Djinn, magic tricks and a game with Bulbul the talking donkey.
At WCE 2017, Discovery Kids will be recreating the enchanting world of Jhunjhun Nagar with Sheikh Chilli and his friends from the upcoming series. Kids can also meet the characters from the popular franchise ‘Angry Birds’ at the festival.