- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Discovery Kids to hold World Children Expo 2017 in Jan
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids, in partnership with Creative Children Media, will organise the sixth edition of the kids and family event World Children Expo (WCE) on 14 and 15 January at Ambience Mall, New Delhi.
Characters from Discovery Kids’ newest production ‘Sheikh Chilli & Friendz’ and ‘Angry Birds’ will be present and interact with kids at the festival.
Kids can visit the Sheikh Chilli-themed stall at the festival to meet and engage with the various characters through activities and games. These include a puppet show, a virtual reality experience with kids being transported to the world of Noorie Djinn, magic tricks and a game with Bulbul the talking donkey.
At WCE 2017, Discovery Kids will be recreating the enchanting world of Jhunjhun Nagar with Sheikh Chilli and his friends from the upcoming series. Kids can also meet the characters from the popular franchise ‘Angry Birds’ at the festival.