- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Discovery Kids to hold World Children Expo 2017 in Jan
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids, in partnership with Creative Children Media, will organise the sixth edition of the kids and family event World Children Expo (WCE) on 14 and 15 January at Ambience Mall, New Delhi.
Characters from Discovery Kids’ newest production ‘Sheikh Chilli & Friendz’ and ‘Angry Birds’ will be present and interact with kids at the festival.
Kids can visit the Sheikh Chilli-themed stall at the festival to meet and engage with the various characters through activities and games. These include a puppet show, a virtual reality experience with kids being transported to the world of Noorie Djinn, magic tricks and a game with Bulbul the talking donkey.
At WCE 2017, Discovery Kids will be recreating the enchanting world of Jhunjhun Nagar with Sheikh Chilli and his friends from the upcoming series. Kids can also meet the characters from the popular franchise ‘Angry Birds’ at the festival.