- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Discovery Kids launches ‘The Amazing Spiez’
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids has launched an adventurous world of secret spies in its new series ‘The Amazing Spiez’.
Aiming to brighten up every kid’s day, the channel brings an action filled journey of four spies – Lee, Marc, Megan and Tony – of World Organisation of Human Protection (WOOHP), who will uncover some dangerous criminal activities to protect the world. The show airs everyday at 9 pm.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Kids is committed to bringing unique series which blend learning and entertainment, to our Indian audience. The Amazing Spiez is a comic style animation which will spark kids’ way of thinking and improve their skills of problem-solving.”
While attending Southdale Junior High School, the four siblings are recruited by Jerry Lewis, founder and chief of WOOHP, to become international spies. Equipped with high-tech gadgets like bungee belts, bubble blowers and super cool vehicles, the team challenges extreme criminal minds while making sure their unusual activities remain a secret from their parents.
While Lee is the grown-up of the pack, he is also the most powerful spy. Marc is the intellectual member of the group, Tony is the no-nonsense go-getter and Megan is the optimistic, high-energy girl.