- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Discovery Investigation unveils primetime lineup in India
MUMBAI: ID Investigation Discovery, the new Hindi entertainment channel from Discovery, has unveiled its prime time programming.
The network will present programmes capturing true stories of investigation, crime and suspense. ID will introduce a gamut of investigative genres during prime time 8 pm–11 pm.
The schedule is as follows:
‘Disappeared’ follows the unpredictable twists of missing person cases and tracks investigations aimed at solving how and why people simply vanish. These days, marriages are not always what they look like. Explore the shocking hidden secrets of spouses in ‘Who The (Bleep) Did I Marry?’ In ‘I Was Murdered’. Viewers can revisit shocking cases through a first person perspective and witness the anguish of family and friends of victims as they peel the layers off each case. Recount real homicide investigations of the most horrific serial murderers in ‘Evil, I’. In India and across the world, women are known to fall for the wrong guy.
Viewers can also watch true stories of women who were swept off their feet by a member of the mafia in ‘I Married A Mobster’. In ‘Blood Relatives’, viewers can watch family members who get along very well on the outside but hide a lot more beneath the surface – jealousies, resentments and adultery that inevitably leads to the unthinkable – a murder.
ID has gained availability on digital and analogue platforms including Dish TV, Siti Cable, Hathway, DEN, GTPL, In-Digital and Digi Cable.
Discovery South Asia executive VP, GM Rahul Johri said, “ID has brought refreshing and differentiated content, programmed and scheduled as per the audience’s demands. Airing in Hindi, the prime time bands are certain to capture the imagination of the passionate Indian television viewer.”