- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Discovery in content partnership with Red Bull for India
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has today entered into a content deal with Red Bull Media House for India.
The deal covers factual and lifestyle programming including exclusive rights to the film ‘Where the Trail Ends’ and ‘The Art of Flight’ snowboarding film.
Discovery senior VP, GM Rahul Johri who is also head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia, said, “Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific is a leader in distinct and high-quality entertainment through its well-entrenched and recognized brands. We are delighted to partner with Red Bull Media House, to bring unique and fresh content complementing our wide content offering.”
Red Bull Media House chief commercial officer Alexander Koppel said, “Red Bull Media House and Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific share a common goal: We strive to engage a wide range of viewers by delivering programming that sets new standards in quality. We’re delighted to share our compelling content on Discovery’s bouquet of channels in South Asia and to introduce new audiences to the fascinating stories of some of the most talented innovators in sport.”