- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Discovery in content partnership with Red Bull for India
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has today entered into a content deal with Red Bull Media House for India.
The deal covers factual and lifestyle programming including exclusive rights to the film ‘Where the Trail Ends’ and ‘The Art of Flight’ snowboarding film.
Discovery senior VP, GM Rahul Johri who is also head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia, said, “Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific is a leader in distinct and high-quality entertainment through its well-entrenched and recognized brands. We are delighted to partner with Red Bull Media House, to bring unique and fresh content complementing our wide content offering.”
Red Bull Media House chief commercial officer Alexander Koppel said, “Red Bull Media House and Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific share a common goal: We strive to engage a wide range of viewers by delivering programming that sets new standards in quality. We’re delighted to share our compelling content on Discovery’s bouquet of channels in South Asia and to introduce new audiences to the fascinating stories of some of the most talented innovators in sport.”