- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Discovery in content partnership with Red Bull for India
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has today entered into a content deal with Red Bull Media House for India.
The deal covers factual and lifestyle programming including exclusive rights to the film ‘Where the Trail Ends’ and ‘The Art of Flight’ snowboarding film.
Discovery senior VP, GM Rahul Johri who is also head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and Southeast Asia, said, “Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific is a leader in distinct and high-quality entertainment through its well-entrenched and recognized brands. We are delighted to partner with Red Bull Media House, to bring unique and fresh content complementing our wide content offering.”
Red Bull Media House chief commercial officer Alexander Koppel said, “Red Bull Media House and Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific share a common goal: We strive to engage a wide range of viewers by delivering programming that sets new standards in quality. We’re delighted to share our compelling content on Discovery’s bouquet of channels in South Asia and to introduce new audiences to the fascinating stories of some of the most talented innovators in sport.”