- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Discovery Channel to air ‘ ‘Ganga – Himalayan Descent’ on 15 April
MUMBAI: Discovery Channel will air ‘Ganga – Himalayan Descent’ on 15 April at 9 pm.
The programme will capture the many facets of India’s holiest river and tell the story of the holy pilgrimage Hindus undertake and its tributaries that support India’s thriving ecosystem.
The film opens at the source, where River Ganga emerges from the glacial peaks of Shivling and Bhagirathi. The programme will bring forth the story of people and their experiences living on the edges of the Ganga.
The show will journey from Badrinath Temple to Ramganga and Rishikesh. It will also show Har Ki Pouri in Haridwar where the visitors congregate for the Aarti ceremony,
The show will be telecast simultaneously on Discovery Tamil and Discovery HD World.