- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Discovery Channel to air ‘ ‘Ganga – Himalayan Descent’ on 15 April
MUMBAI: Discovery Channel will air ‘Ganga – Himalayan Descent’ on 15 April at 9 pm.
The programme will capture the many facets of India’s holiest river and tell the story of the holy pilgrimage Hindus undertake and its tributaries that support India’s thriving ecosystem.
The film opens at the source, where River Ganga emerges from the glacial peaks of Shivling and Bhagirathi. The programme will bring forth the story of people and their experiences living on the edges of the Ganga.
The show will journey from Badrinath Temple to Ramganga and Rishikesh. It will also show Har Ki Pouri in Haridwar where the visitors congregate for the Aarti ceremony,
The show will be telecast simultaneously on Discovery Tamil and Discovery HD World.