- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Dilip Venkatraman joins ITV Network as group COO, strategy & biz dev
MUMBAI: ITV Network, which owns and operates news channels NewsX and India News, has appointed former CNN IBN and IBN7 CEO Dilip Venkatraman as group COO of strategy and business development.
Meanwhile, Savvy Dilip has been appointed group chief marketing officer.
Prior to joining ITV Network, Venkatraman and wife Savvy Dilip together founded Vigovea Media.
Well before starting their own venture, Venkatraman was associated with Network18 for about eight years. He was responsible for the strategic, financial and operational management of the channels.
Apart from building the two channel brands, Venkatraman was also behind the conceptualisation of ‘CNN-IBN Indian of the Year’, ‘Real Heroes’, ‘IBN7 Diamond States Awards’, ‘Citizen Journalist Awards’ and ‘IBN7 Super Idols’.
He has also worked with the India Today Group and Zee Network. He holds management qualifications from IIM Bangalore and the Harvard Business School.
Savvy Dilip was VP, marketing at TV18, prior to starting up Vigovea. At Network18, she was responsible for the marketing operations of CNN IBN and IBN7.
Her prior experience covers brand management and development, product development and management, strategic alliances, content development, events and experiential marketing, sales enablement and PR across various media.
She has also earned an executive management degree from IIM Bangalore and has completed an Advanced Management Program at the Harvard Business School.