- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Delhi HC adjourns ad cap case yet again
NEW DELHI: The Delhi High Court has once again adjourned the ad cap case. The matter will now be heard on 29 March.
The court will consider the intervention of Discovery in the case.
When the court last heard the case on 27 November, it had given the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) time until 11 February to resolve the ad cap matter with the petitioners, which include news, regional and music broadcasters. The court had said that if they fail to resolve the issue, it will begin the hearing in the matter from that date.
The interim order restraining the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) from taking coercive action against petitioners will continue.
The ad cap matter has been adjourned many times since the matter reached the Delhi High Court in December 2013.