- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Deepak Chhabria returns to Star Plus
MUMBAI: Deepak Chhabria has returned to Star Plus as editor. He had left Star Plus in 2015 for Colors.
At Star Plus he is currently taking care of fiction programming. Chhabria is reporting to Star India’s deputy chief creative officer Gaurav Banerjee.
Chhabria helmed the position of head of fiction programming at Colors for one year. Before moving to Colors, he worked as creative director at Star Plus. He has been associated with Star for eight years and had worked on some of the top-rated shows like ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ and ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.